In partnership with the Coral Reef Alliance, the Sustainable Living Institute of Maui is offering a new course for shoreline property owners and managers, landscapers, and residents interested in learning the fundamentals of Reef--Friendly Landscaping.
- Watershed Stewardship
- Landscape Design and Low Impact Design/Development
- Irrigation Management and Plant Selection
- Visitor and Community Engagement
- Strategies to Care for the Fragile Coral Reef Ecosystem
- Site visit to the Weston Maui Resort & Spa
Liz Foote, Coral Reef Alliance Consultant and Project S.E.A.-Link Executive Director.
Wesley Crile, Coral Reef Alliance Hawaii Field Manager.
Mondays, Oct 27 – Nov 24, 9:00am – 11:30am, 5x $219 (only $110 with ETF discount)